Front Office Manager / Receptionist /Administrative Assistant Job Description
The person in this role is retiring after 18 years with the firm.
Northstar Financial Planning is small and growing Fiduciary Wealth Management firm in Southern, NH serving clients nationwide. We are looking for a highly detailed-oriented individual who is professional, customer-centric, empathetic, and collaborative. We are committed to the success and well-being of both our clients and our incredible team.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s degree or 2+ years equivalent combination of training and experience, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience supporting professionals and a busy office.
- Financial Services experience, highly preferred.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Benefits of the Job:
- Annual pay in the range of $50,000 - $60,000
- 15 days PTO plus 10 paid company holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Disability Insurance
- Health Stipend, as needed
- Serve as the firm’s Client Experience Director - welcome visitors, direct calls, and manage the daily schedule for the office.
- Support a variety of client service needs.
- Custodial account paperwork, money transfers, auditing client transactions.
- Provide administrative support for the Northstar team.
- Manage CRM to assist in serving clients at the highest level.
- Maintain office – ordering supplies, managing vendors and maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe, errands and shopping.
- Coordinate, plan, and manage events and scheduling.
- Update and manage reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and documents.
- Oversee processes and make recommendations for increased efficiency.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment
- Great work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Team spirited and collaborative
- Professional presence
Office and Schedule:
- Our work environment is a comfortable and relaxed modern office setting.
- Ability to reliably commute to Northstar office in Windham, NH daily
- Monday to Friday
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.